Re: SKULLGIRLS - fully accessible mainstream fighting game [PC]

Hello,
Just a heads up, the new character Beowulf has been released, and is for free for a limited time. I have now layed throgh Eliza's and Beowulf's stories, and well, I don't really wnat to spoil them for anyone, but they are really quite good. Eliza is probably my favorite story so far after Big Band's. Also, these stories offer up some new music too, especially Eliza's, and unlockable stages which will allow you to hear the music in other modes such as training and arcade.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector