Re: Stellar Aeon: What is it, and what do we know of it?

It's not that - I actually dislike the idea at a personal level, because I'm very introverted and consider interpersonal drama to be inefficient and a waste of time.  In my ideal world and on my ideal ship, everyone works together and people aren't idiots.

However, I know a good gameplay idea when I see it, and that overrides my feelings on the matter.  This sort of thing could add a lot of interesting complexity if done right.