Re: A Modern Day Comparison of JAWS and NVDA

I'm sorry Btman16 or Brandon
Regarding help for settings centre, jaws provides a help menu and a training menu which covers everything in details.
Then about Eloquence, I'm afraid you're wrong. Eloquence, in my opinion is one of the synthesizers which is really inclusive. It reads and pronounces the words and punctuations very good and if you take a look among blind users, you'll find out that most of them, especially those from non-English speaking countries use eloquence. About a year ago, I came across one of the guys from my old special school, and he had trouble installing jaws. In this way, he had no other choice, so I suggested him to install NVDA. He found it almost impossible to use it until I gave him the add-on eloquence for NVDA.
The reason I sometimes don't use Eloquence is that I love British English, so I swich to Daniel, Amy or Briant or the Microsoft Hazel. But in daily basis, I don't think I would use another synthesiz er apart from Eloquence.