Re: Beatstar discussion

Hay omomez92, I think I found a bug in betstar, and I wanted to tell you about it before you made the final changes to the latest release.
Whe i'm making a soundpack and testing it, I noticed that after the last level, I had the five safe gards that I'd get if I finished the pack normally, and they got used up on my next test run.
What's more, I seem to have all of the beats unlocked for my packs that I created, and only for those I've made.
I'm not sure if that last part is supposed to happen, but it does.
really excited for the new release.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector