Re: An appology

Hello Ethin
  Thank you for your appology, I accept it. We all go out of hand, and we all have emotional outbursts at points in our life. When you kept saying people would fail over and over again I thought you'd just turned into an evil jerk. But the fact that you've come and appologized to not only me but also the people you said would fail proves otherwise. Thank you very much, I appreciate it and I'm sure the rest of the community does.