Re: Trying to ask blind Android users to contact a developer

Well, I would agree with you if a music-based game were a video game, but that is not the case, so I guess the topic continues. After all, nothing comes from the heavens, don't you agree? The request goes on, independently on if it will or will not be a success; trying is still free!