Re: Beatstar pro trailer is here!

Sounds very cool indeed, the gogogogogoooooola! in the football game made me laugh! big_smile. I love the way beatstar is now sort of turning into it's own arcade with it's own prizes in terms of soundpacks, I also think getting safeguards another way would be good sinse I never personally want to spend on them sinse I always want to save my coins for unlocking new packs.

Btw, Beatstar is already listed as donation on the database so people know they can donate if they wish, indeed I might well do s again myself if the next version of beatstar is to have all these goodies.

I'm actually considering splitting the donation license type classification to distinguish games like Parkboss, Angel gift and beatstar where the developer accepts donations to help with future work, and games like a lot of the mmorpg type games where the donations are supposed to buy an i n game  item of some sort, though I've not really got a good snappy title for the second sort sinse "freemium" is a bit of a loaded term (as so many freemium games are pretty devicive, but certainly not all games that sell in game bennifits are like that).

Maybe distinguishing that license type as gamestore?

Either way, Beatstar pro sounds fantastic, indeed when i saw the title I did wonder if this would be a paid version of Beatstar which wouldn't really be unreasonable.