Re: flux world, a truely unique experience.

Something I have noticed about people that come and go, is they expect instant gratification, whether that involves training up almost instantly, or doing some advanced things right away. To that, I say this: Flux has a "feel" to it, and a certain timing, which runs on a more relaxed pace. You cannot just join, do everything, and be done with it in a few hours or even a few days. Some things happen over quite a period of time. It takes time to be familiar with the flow of things, in order to appreciate things like the conjunctions of the two moons, or meteor falls, or the rise and fall of the stock market, or the changing prime interest rate which can affect many things.
Beyond this are even longer term things, the growing of the food, the height of the trees for harvesting in the forests, the accumulation of wealth.
This is not to say that there are not things to do. In fact, some have told me there are almost too many things to do, and distraction can be an issue, as they look for one thing, and are teased by something else to go get, and then something else, and can forget what they set out to look for.
To that I say, keep your eye on the immediate goal, but be aware there is always things to do, places to see, bots to learn things from and converse with, and something else to go onto next.