Re: lone wolf, is it playable with NVDA?

The first targeting mission is actually imho harder than the second. what you need to do is stay in place and then turn around to face the ships. As I remember the first one comes from in front of you so you can pretty much face north, but the second one is coming in at an angle to your position so you need to turn right around to get it. Raul gillegos in his walkthru could do them all with the depth gun, though I never got that successful myself. I do remember though that once I got the trick of killing the second and third the last was easy.