Re: possible bug in smugglers?

Nope, never had that bug happen, and I don't think it's related to the smugglers 5 versions. what I believe has happened is your screen resolution has got turned up. This isn't usually an issue in audiogames, but sinse in s5 the text has to tally with the graphics if your resolution is too high it won't work.

In Xp (and I believe 7), you can set your resolution by going to control panel and display, finding the settings page and choosing a resolution with the list box. 800 by 600 or 1024 by 768 is what I would recommend and what  should make smugglers 5  o at lest it did last time someone else had a similar issue.

hth.