Re: would this be legal?

@Keyisful, the legal rangle I just meant if you created a game called dracula live where you played a battle and battled other vampires, had blood as a currency and slaves who were hourly blood producers etc, ie, just about ripped off every aspect of vampires live. then! you might expect a legal hassle (and even then it wouldn't be certain).

Really, when people are at the point of worrying whether creating a mission called "secure teretory" or "Check an ambulance", and when creating vampires in a game with magical transformations for rat, bat, cat, dragon etc is a concern of copywrite things are going craaaaaazy! Personally I'm getting almost as bloody sick of this copywrite paranoyer as I am of bloody vampires!