Re: A Modern Day Comparison of JAWS and NVDA

Hello,

Does anyone know why NVDA has some focus issues in Windows 7 and above?
That's my only real problem with it, other than sometimes, on my old computer it seems to make the fan run kind of high sometimes.

Are there workarounds for these issues? I mean, I don't know if the fan running high is a result of NVDA but if it is, do you know of any things I can do to fix it?
I know about the command line options for NVDA which I haven't used too much so these might help.

Thanks,

Brandon