Re: Beatstar pro is finally here!

Hi,
first, I think the costs for the minigames are perfectly fine. I maybe played oneand a half hour yesterday and already purchased two of them, along with a new soundpack. And the game should be about the packs and playing, not to set a record for being the first one to unlock everything. At least that's how it is for me. But even if you want the minigames as fast as possible for some reason, it shouldn't take that long to get the coins for them.
I have another suggestion. Since you put all the songs of the football teams into the game, it would be cool to get a song as a prize if you win with your team, but only then. So, if the other team wins you would hear their song at the end of the game too of course, but you wouldn't get the prize, only if you won. I know that the beatball game is random and it may take a while to get all the songs this way and I already can see the first people complain because they can't get every prize after 5 minutes of play, but for me the randomness of the game would be what makes it kind of fun when trying to get all the songs.
Well, that was quite a bit longer than intended and maybe I rambled a bit here, but you should get my point. big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Midi Sequencer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Midi Sequencer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ondrosik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector