installing dropbox with nvda

Hi all,
just a quick question: I recently got a new laptop and am trying to intall dropbox.
However I have not had to use this new installer...
I can't seem to get the installer to work.. It seems to be at the part where you link an account however it just says document on the installer with nvda...
Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Daniel