Re: I'm blind and want to develop a very complex game

That's precisely what I'm doing right now. smile I have no problem pulling my own weight to get this done. What I meant above was that if someone wanted to help me, they'd need to also work with BGT so they could add their improvements to my code. Of course, if I was at the stage where I wanted graphics, meaning I had a complete game with so few bugs I'd missed them during my hundreds of test playthroughs, and the only way to get the kind of graphics I wanted was to ask someone else to build my game in an appropriate program, that might be another story, but I might not even do it that way.