Steam ID Exchange

I think that one of my biggest problems with playing games on Steam is the absence of people to play against. With that in mind, I'd like to turn this into a Steam ID exchange thread, where we can share our libraries and ID's, and hopefully encourage more head-to-head gaming.

My Steam ID, therefore, is Xvordan. I currently own:

  1. Divekick

  2. Mortal Kombat 2011, though that's only in full screen mode, so I can't OCR to invite.

  3. Mortal Kombat X

  4. Injustice: Gods Among Us

  5. Skullgirls

  6. Ultra Street Fighter IV

Feel free to add me if you have any of those games and would like to have a new person to play, and please share your own ID's so that we can actually create a community on Steam, full of us visually impaired players.

Kai