Re: Any advice on cane problems?

Hi,
I haven't experienced this. Either the terrain in the Czech Republic is generally less destructive to canes even in Winter, or I walk less often, or I move the cane more gently and lightly. It might also be possible that the cane manufacturers in your country use different materials and a different production process so that the canes last less. Not intentionally or by design I mean, rather I am suggesting an unfortunate coincidence. :-) Our canes are definitely sturdy and long-lasting while being lightweight and very easy to use at the same time. Other than that, I really don't know. I haven't even heard complaints like this from my friends, either. I can usually keep a cane for a year or two, maybe even longer, not sure about that but I certainly have like two replacement canes I purchased some time ago and haven't touched either of them for ages.
Lukas