Braille plus emulater!

Hi there all, another little project from me and mason Armstrong! Basicly, you get to toy around with a little emulater of the braille plus. Not the 18 but the original cause me and mason thought it would be fun to mess with. So we actually started doing it, haha. You can just go around the menu and do random things, theres a file explorer, theres this intresting workspace app, the music player never got completed in this current build, theres a console with some commands to mess with, etc. Hope you enjoy. Grab from http://www.samtupy.com/games/braille_plus.zip I hope you enjoy this little atempt at a Braille plus emulater!