Re: I beat 2d platformer, but now I need help!

рhey bos. mody is used for changing your y. to change it up press i to change it down press k. also you have crazyjump superrun and jumpmod. to use superrun press left shift with left and right arows. to use crazy jumps you need when jumping press shift left or right arrow. i forgot about jumpmod, but it's all for now.