Re: Clok Mud

Yo there everyone, I need assistance!

As I stated in the last few posts that I'm currently working on Clok tutorial. First, I thought I was going to just make it as far as I could provide, but it wouldn't be a complete tutorial if I did just that. For example, I don't use, and don't have Vipmud, I don't know how to install sounds and stuff there, and I don't know how to set anything up there as well, but people want the tutorial for it. Or I don't have any character who's a templer or monk, but there will be some people who happen to want the tutorial for it as well, which I can't provide. Anyone interested can help by requesting the topic of the guide here. If it's available or I need more fact for that topic, I'll tell you that you can write it down, then send me the file via pm, or mail (look at my profile, it's there).
Thank you in advance