Re: Possible bug in bgt? I have a question

Sure you need to use an external file for that because the main game executable needs to be closed in order to be overwritten. I was just suggesting alternative possibilities. Since the updater is probably not supposed to be run manually in the first place, you could omit the parameters altogether. The game would run it without them and close so that it can do its job, then I suspect the updater probably starts the game up again when it's done? So again, this restart of the game could be done without parameters and the game would automatically try to delete the updater.exe from within the main function so that it doesn't get in the user's way at all.
Is that of any use?
Lukas