iOS game discovered: "Adventure to fate", a turn based jrpg

Hey everyone!
I'm here to tell you about a game for iOS which i found out to be 100%
playable with voiceover. First, the game is called adventure to fate.
The developers consider it a jrpg, the game has turn based combat, 6
races and classes and professions, and it's quite nice to pas the time.
I found it yesterday and already played for at least 3 hours.
If you want to check a complete description of the game, please visit it's page
on the app store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adventu … 85876?mt=8
But wait! You're probably thinking: mmm, An accessible rpg for the
iPhone, how cool is that? Notice when I said "100% playable", not "100% accessible"?
So this post will be useful to explain what you will need in order to
enjoy the game! Also, if you want to try to contact the developers and
ask to make it better for us, feel free to do so!
Firstly when launching the game you will start to hear the 8 bit music
which I really love! First menu is pretty simple, choose "help" and
read all the  sections of the manual! I recommend reading
everything before you start playing, it will only take you five
minutes, I promise!
Then choose "start" and you
will be taken to the characters menu.
If you have already created some characters they will appear here, if
not choose the plus sign.
The character creation process starts to get tricky!
*during the game you'll have to use the two finger flick up to go to the
first item in many situations, you'll have to guess and experiment with
some things, but it all works, flicking right and left with one finger
will be used quite often as well*.
So your first option is to give your character a name. After that,
you'll need to choose his class, race, profession and attributes. Class
seems to come first, and I believe knight is selected by default. You
will notice that to the left of the race / class names there will be a
< and > sign. This is used to choose what you want.
human will be selected for the race as default.
Some races and classes are locked by default and you can either play to
unlock them or use in app purchases to buy gems.
You can get a description of the selected race or class by dragging your
finger on the screen, at least when you change stuff you get text
descriptions of what you've changed.
After choosing everything (if you're not satisfied with your stats you also have the reroll button).
Let's proceed to the main part of the game!
The game will be really weird at first, if you drag your finger and
explore the screen, at the top left there will be an unlabelled button
which we will call "menu" when referring to it later.
If you're annoyed with the music, or can't hear voiceover properly and
need to disable it, choose this unlabelled button and flick right until
you find the option "sfx green". double tap it and done. How do you leave this
screen you ask?
flick up with 2 fingers and flick right with one finger until you find
oryx 16bit fantasy items and a number. there will be 4 of those with
different numbers. If you want to label them, now's a good time(however
all the screens will contain the same unlabelled items so you might have
to do it on all places).
these options are:
Items, craft, skills and return to game.
Ok, back to the main window. how to move? The game works like a chess
board, but all the dungeons are the same. I'll explain!
Go and find the number 12, touch it. you will get a message that every
time you find the battle ring simbol if you tap there you will be able
to fight. Hmm, so the number 12 will always lead you to a battle, but
what if you want to go to the dungeon's shop and get some equipment, or
if you've completed the dungeon and want to proceed to the next? To go
to the shop, if you're on the square number 12 double tap the number
13(if it worked you will hear a footstep meaning you moved), if it
didn't, you won't hear any sounds(I recommend wearing headphones to make
sure you listen to the footstep).
When you're on square 13, double tap square 14, you will hear the
footstep again, tap on 14 once more and you'll be at the shop. to leave
the shop, flick up with two fingers and it'll be the first option, these
weird names again (oryx 16bit fantasy world 207).
To find more battles, repeate the same process, double tap on 13, then
12, and 12 again to open up the opponent's screen.
That's what you need to know about movement, if you've completed the
dungeon 100% and want to move to the next, if you're on square 12,
double tap 7, then 2, and 2 again.
And if you want to go back to the character screen find the south portal
by: if you're on square 12, tap 17 and then 22, then tap 22 again. Ok,
movement is completely explained, all the other squares aren't used for
anything (at least I haven't noticed any use for them yet) I'm on level
15.
The game just consists of fighting various enemies, buying better
equipment, crafting items with materials you hearn in the battles and
having fun, but it gets hard!
Let's move to the battle screen.
your first battle will be against a toxic puddle. you'll be able to see
your reward if you win, then just tap "battle".
at the bottom of the screen you'll find the combat log, moving your
finger upward you'll hear "weak amber potion" and "weak teal potion".
These are your potion slots and you will be able to have more than 2 in
the future. If you want to use any of them, just double tap.
Moving up you have your skills, which if you choose human / knight will
be attack, slash and rage.
If you flick to the left and right a few times you'll be able to know
how well your hp and sp are, as well as your st which stands for
stamina(stamina is used to control how many actions you get per turn)
but in the future, more skills will consume more stamina! drinking
potions also consumes stamina, so be warned.
I usually just drag my finger on the screen and find the word "stats",
then it's really easy to know how well your health is.
To attack your enemies you choose a skill (in this case I'll just choose attack).
Then you flick up with two fingers, you'll probably hear "button", but
keep flicking right until you find "npc1", flick left once and this
button will be used to attack him. when there are more enemies in the
screen you'll do the same process, but you'll just have to flick right
more, since voiceover will say "npc2" and "npc 3" if there are 3
enemies.
so that's battle explained. sounds easy? try it.
Let's say you've found a item and want to equip it.
you have various slots to equip stuff (weapon / shield / chest / legs /
fingers / neck... etc).
To get there you know you have to choose the unlabelled button at the
top left of the screen, then choose the first weird name. Your items
will be displayed like this:
First there will be a list of all your equipped stuff. then you'll find
the slots for the equipped potions (when you don't have anything worn
it'll just say 0).
Then here's the most important part where you can manage your stuff.
there are 5 buttons at the middle of the screen, they are "info, use, equip, unnequip and
destroy. you'll have to choose "equip" and then bellow these buttons you
have your inventory, if you chose "equip" and touch an item in your
inventory, it'll be shown at the top of the screen where there was a 0.
I know I'm not helping you with this crap but play the game and you
might understand what I'm talking about, it sounds complicated but I got
the hang of it, so you can too.
The skill screen works just like the inventory screen. At some point
you'll receive more skills and will have to decide what to keep.
The crafting screen is also similar, you have your items and bellow them
there's the materials you have. if you want to craft them, just double
tap the item, check if it's worth it and choose "craft".
A, to compare the items from the shop with your own items being worn
just choose the "compare" button. you only have to type it once,
voiceover won't say "selected" but it'll be selected in the future, so
when you double tap a item to get it'll compare all the attributes.
Guys, I really need to get some sleep, if anyone want to help me with
this tutorial, or want to write your own and post it in the articles
room  feel free to do so.
Hope you guys enjoy the game, it's not the best rpg by any means though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drg via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drg via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drg via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector