Re: beatstar soundpacks!

Hi all.
I haven't followed this for very long time... smile
Long time ago, I promised a Greenday pack. This pack have given me so much trouble so I was about to give up, but I've decided to upload it anyway, hoping that you'll enjoy it as it is. I have tried to adjust the volume of the songs, but that could be improved for sure. I've run into a very annoying issue with the pack, which is the reason for I nearly gave up. I can't figure out why, but sometimes the rhythm is not in sync. It fails big time, and I have done my best to fix that by editing the bpm file. But I can't fix it no matter what i do. I have spend a lot of work making this pack and trying to fix this issue, so I'm uploading it, hoping that you'll enjoy a pack which is my biggest failure, but also a very nice song collection
. As I'm writing this, I don't wan na spend more time on the pack, but I might give it a try again later on. If someone have any clue on why the heck it is failing, I would love to hear about it. If someone can help me to fix this, it would be really awesome.
So, why is it called Greenday The story collection? I'm a big fan of Greenday, so I have all their music. I have made the pack so it follows their story, like it starts with some of their oldest songs, and ends with some of their newest songs. I haven't included the newest three albums because I simply don't like them. But I have selected songs from the most pobular albums instead.
I would originally have called the pack Greenday, but someone have made a Greenday pack as well, I have to choose a different name. My Greenday pack have 21 songs in it. I was forced to skip some songs because of the sync issue which was a shame, but well...
I hope you at leased will enjoy this pack. This is not ment to be a hard pack to complete, but jus t a pack where people can enjoy some nice Greenday stuff.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector