some very important updates from nathan tech

hello everyone!
I've not been on here for a while now, no thanks to exams and ear problems, however i'd like to take a few moments of your time to tell you about what nathan tech has been up to apart from sitting on our chairs drinking tea.

Well, first and formost is we managed to get GMA Games David Greenwood to agree to answer a few questions for us to go in our newsletter, these questions ranged from coding questions, to development questions to up coming release questions, 10 in total and having just seen his answers I really think you guys would be interested.
If you are interested, they'll be in the next issue of our newsletter. To sign up, just visit our homepage at http://nathantech.podserver.info

second of all, is that we have been working on a lot of new ideas and products and by a lot i mean over 15, details of which, will be found in our newsletter.

The final bit of information I& #039;d like to give you, which i should keep strictly to our newsletter however I know a lot of people have been nagging me about this,

TRAIN SIMULATOR VERSION 1.0 IS NEARLY READY FOR RELEASE!
that's right, you read that right, the long awaited, long nagged for and longly anticipated train sim is nearly ready for its first release!
for more details see our... you got it, see our newsletter, get in quick release due on the first of june!
dont miss out!

any further questions, comments or suggestions are apreciated and i hope to see your name on our subscriber list!