Re: Monthly chat May 2015

@Afrim, yep, the type of questions depends upon the exam, but generally if your writing any sort of answer using a laptop and printing shouldn't be a problem, whether your answering questions like "name a chemical that kills fungus" (which was one of my biology questions), or "are we here to have fun" which was one of the questions on my advanced religious philosophy paper (I was tempted to write no I'm in a bloody exam but didn't think I'd get a good mark, so I did an essay on pleasure as the route of ethical desire instead).

@Trenton, with Gopher space I'll check out those explanations, though I was more looking for a sort of short, sentence answer, eg, it has games, or people discuss things I'm interested in.

Well the reason for the miner threadcromancy is I literally woke up this morning (or at least got up after a rather random night of sleep), to discover everything had been dropped on me at once! Moderation matters, some voice acting I'm doing (and a bit of script writing as well), the top 25 sites list from 7-128, and some major Entombed ii news, which anyone who is interested can find by sending an e-mail to entombedg...@googlegroups.com  and subscribing to the entombed mailing list (Jason may decide to continue things on this site as well, but it's up to him and if he wants to treat the entombed list as a private beta testing team as he did during the development of Entombed that's his affare).

I won't steal Jason's thunder on this sinse he'll doubtless
You can also find the group at http://groups.google.co.uk/group/entomb … n&lnk= if you prefer.

The top 25 list is one I'm pleased has come up. sinse it used to be the practice of John and Cindy and the rest of the 7-128 crew to do these in new year I did send them an e-mail with a description of some of the major accessible games events from 2014, but I didn't get an answer which was a little worrying, so I am glad they're still going as they're a very nice bunch, and I'm not just saying that because John and Cindy treated me to a very nice meal on a visit they made to London a couple of years ago big_smile.

The only thing that slightly surprised me was no mention of reality software, then again when I sent 7-128 the e-mail with game developments dmnb was very much in it's infancy sinse I was expecting the list rather sooner.

Needless to say I will be making some more recommendations next year.

The voice acting is lots of fun particularly sinse I got to do a bit of research for this one as well. As a hint it's for a game featuring Peter Pan big_smile.

The only nasty bit is the moderation matter, and sinse I really got my ranting trousers on in that topic I won't repeat myself here, suffice it to say sometimes I think the sterriotypes about blind people being a bunch of self entitled winjbags have some degree of truth, ---- then again sometimes I run into some very fantastic people as well, it's just a shame that the winjbags are very big and loud bags stuffed with much winjery while the decent individuals tend to be of the quieter description.

Well anyway I'll now dash off sinse my cupboard is barer than a bear's backside, and I really do need some grub if things are going to continue to be this busy.