Re: Grand Theft Auto V

@ironcross32 exactly smile plus the guy is pretty cool. He will add the sounds when we do navigate through the menus plus he will prevent the cursor from wrapping all around, will be a lot easier to memorise and know which option we're actually selecting.

@hadi.gsf glad you like it. Unfortunately when we install the game the auto aim is off so the first thing I did when I got the game was making sure it was on and saved.
Now, here's a little recording. Be aware that I go in a strip club, so just letting you know before downloading it just in case, however it's GTA V so. I did this recording to show how great is first person view and how better it made the game for me. You'll be able to hear that I take a cab to go to the club, and for some reason the player always gets out of the car and faces so the car is either on his left or right depending on if I'm a passenger or the driver. since I was a passenger and the cab dropped me right in front of the club, you can hear the 2 guards talking on my right. After heading right for a bit I stopped, the guard greets me and since the door is on the right side, I turn slightly right with the right analog stick so the player faces the door and I can hear the music . at the same level in my head phones. After that it's just memorising how the interior looks like. I played this since it got out on the xbox 360 and I liked it, however it was not really enjoyable since you couldn't know where you're going and things like that. However now I consider this game to be the greatest mainstream game I've ever played. Here's the recording
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qy02b1gmoel3w … g.mp3?dl=0

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector