Re: Eloquence Speak window

Er -- how the heck did you make Eloquence speak Chinese, Japanese and Korean despite the languages not being in the settings? I mean, I know that Chinese, at least, is made by altering the Finish language voice, but how did you do it? Do you just set the reflections or is there an addon or something that make Eloquence able to speak chinese? Speaking of which, is there even an addon for NVDA or JAWS for this purpose?
EDIT: btw, why are the edit boxes in the program unlabeled? Or at least, if you tab once from the voice options tab thing it tells you something like "name edit volume edit..." and so on. But if you tab again into the edit boxes, it just says edit. How do we fix this?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector