Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Here's another recording, this time basically showing auto aim. Keep in mind that I'm attacking peds that basically didn't do shit to me, but I needed to demonstrate how it works and especially that you can follow them by holding the auto aim button and walking forward. That's the best way to attack them using melee. You'll also note that I go to the beach and it's really easy to navigate using first person view, and the sound is helping a lot too, you basically know if you go further in the water or go back towards the beach. You'll see what I mean by listening to that. I turned on never wanted so I wouldn't be bothered by police during the recording.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/82w2ahxq6ufrj … 2.mp3?dl=0

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector