Re: iOS game discovered: "Adventure to fate", a turn based jrpg

Hey everyone, I want to welcome and thank @touchmint for joining the forum! I already sent him links for developer resources on how to
improve voiceover support, now patience is required. I'm sure feedback is welcome though.
@aaron yeah, the numbers you're referring to are probably related to the movement grid, I know my first post is lengthy, but read it step by step and
you will see that it's possible to play all parts of the game. that's what I ment when I said the game is currently 100% playable but not 100%
accessible. The same is true for @stirlock, I know most people won't have the patience to read all the instructions and will eventually get frustrated
thinking the game is not playable. If you're having difficulties now, either try later or put the game aside for now and wait to see if @touchmint can
come with a fix in the future. But if you want to play and require help, ask everything here and I'll try to h elp. I'm playing the game on an ipad,
I forgot to write it in the first post. so maybe everything's easier to find.
To dismiss the notifications you just tap almost at the top of the screen, you will usually touch it, then just flick right and double tap on done.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector