Re: What is your dream game?

Hi,
well, I really only can totally second Darks first post about a really big and complex RPG! I always wanted to play something like Final Fantasy too. I would like to see such an RPG with a grand storyline which involves the characters personal backstories, deffinitely the ability to play with a party of characters and the rather complex battle mechanics seen in these games. I also would like to have puzzles in there. A good dungeon in such a game for example for me would have unique enemies for the particular dungeon, so that you don't keep fighting the same things over and over, possibly unique settings for dungeons like for example one desert based, one in some kind of snow covered lands etc. And a really good dungeon or game area also has puzzles to solve and not just fights, items to find, some of them maybe somewhat hidden in remote places so you get rewarded for exploring, and a unique boss to fight at the end of an area or dungeon. I also always liked the worl d map in these games, where you can see just how big the world you are in is and can coose where you want to go, though this would be something you achieve somewhere in the course of the game, not have the ability to go everywhere from the very beginning. I'd also like to see sidequests and other side activities in the game, things you don't have to do to beat the game but which give you rewards or advantages if you do them.
This really would be my dream game, so there it is. big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : supermalavox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Osemash via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector