Re: problem with sound rotation in bgt

Yeah, I've actually been regretting choosing bgt for a while now, because I've had to rewrite a lot, and just write some pretty basic stuff from scratch. It also handles pointers in a silly way, and makes linked lists and things like it incredibly difficult to code, ecause you can't create a class from within itself. I'm learning a lot from this though, so although it is frustrating, I don't mind all that much, and I'm determined to finish at least a concept demo in bgt. I'm beginning to think that game programming might not e something I'm going to get into, but it's hard to say. I'm familiar with the general programming concepts, but some of the game spacific stuff seems a little strange. Back on topic though, I found a pretty detailed post from 2012 that explains how sound panning and such was done in games like this, so I might just write something from scratch. Which will be painful.