Re: What is your dream game?

I also wouldn't mind seeing an audio version of a game like Crazy Taxi, with plenty of people to pick up and places to go and funny dialouge. Before the utter failure known as AUdio Game Maker I had actually planned to develop just such a game. But on the RPG front I've really been into the Lufia and Lunar franchises lately and think it'd be awesome to develop games with similar stories, particularly Lunar and the ideas it presents. I also liked the fact that unlike a lot of RPG's, which tend to have the main plot presented fairlyy straightforwardly, the first Lunar game has a fairly inocent premise at first. It's only a bit later that you learn of the real threat facing the world of Lunar.