XHour registration help

Hi all,
A long time ago I bought a license for XHour, which is an old game from Vip Games zone, but since then, that computer barely works and i replaced it. I've not been able to register my game with any of my current computers. I tried to e-mail the company about this but got no response. Not sure if they didn't receive it or what.
Now here's where the problem really starts. Now the game isn't even on their web site, it's as if it never existed. Is this game abandonware, and if so, is there a way to register it? I'd assume the answers to both of these questions are no. All the same I am a little irritated that I can no longer play this game and didn't get warning that it was pretty much whiped from the system. Perhaps I missed that message...
Does anyone have any suggestions for what I should do in this case?