Re: Some questions about iOS

Hi,
While ITunes may not work so well with audiobooks an such because having different folders for audiobooks is quite needed,songs if put in a playlist will do just as well.
ITunes might be a bit complicated to learn at first for some people, I personally found it just as eazy or hard as any other software.

Transfering music or adding music to your phone can be done quite eazyly in the ways explained above, and I don't really see what could be more eazyer than say pasting the files you want into the automaticly add to iTunes folder and when you connect and sync your phone for the music to get transferred to your phone and be available in the music app.

If you have a main directory of music which you'd like symced to your iphone, you can also have iTunes just add that folder for you. However as pitermach said, if songs are not labeled well and are missing albom and other info,obviously the music app will show those songs in unknown albom and so on.
The music app on your IOS device can let you search for your files,view them by alboms,playlists or all songs.Which works well for my needs.

Obviously if apple were to allow a android like usb feature for transfer of files and apps and other things,it'd be much awesome and better than this ITunes business,but then Apple is the company that runs the ITunes store which sells loads of music too, No one likes DRM music files, so if they were to allow that,it'd result in mass pirating of their media and thus losses for them, so I do see where they are coming from,or at least why they employ such a thing.
grryf