Re: Help us develop accessible games full-time!

Hey everyone! We've entered into another grant contest, The Wells Fargo Works Project, and we need your vote. They will be selecting five winners to receive $25,000 grants. Your vote can help increase our chances of receiving one of the grants, and you don't need Facebook to vote like you did in the other contest. You are allowed to vote once per day until the contest is over. Please refrain from voting multiple times per day as they can detect voting abuse and will disqualify us for it.

You can vote at https://wellsfargoworks.com/project?x=u … ote_15012_.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johnnyto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector