Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

@staindaddict:
If it's anything like the one I ordered from Amazon, then yes.  You'll have a code in the box or on the back/front of the box, which you enter to redeem the product in the client itself.  Steam isn't that bad really, contrary to what some people might tell you on here, you just need patience and a willingness to get around the little quirks of having to use NVDA flat review etc.

@janagirl:
I know there are a lot of gamers feeling frustrated about the last generation delay.  To all those considering buying the game for PC, from my experience (which admittedly has been on laptops and desktops without great graphics cards), I'd say don't get it and just go for a console.  Continuing that, if you get a console, get an Xbox One, as PS4 seems to have far greater problems than the aforementioned Microsoft device.  That and there is actually a way to give feedback on the future of the console and things like Xbox Live etc.

Tanya is now available on consoles as of yesterday and having briefly played her I think she's ok at least. I'll update you with more information as and when I find it.  Also, she hasn't broken the game like Jason did on his day 1.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : king gamer222 via Audiogames-reflector