The fires of the Revina - a new RPG from the creators of Elten app!

Hello guys!
We're making a new RPG game caled the fires of the Revina!
It'l be an RPG similar to Shadowrine or Bokurano Daiboukenn 3, but more advanced.
Features that are working at the moment are: Levelling up, fighting, multiple weapons, shops.
The prologue and the beginning of first chapter are finished.
The game is in Polish, but maybe we'll do an english translation.
I'm just uploading a trailer of the game.
It'll be paid unfortunately tongue.

I will post progresses here
Regards, N

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johnnyto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector