Re: Game purchase ranking list

mmmm, the skeleton thing is not a bug. zombies are the ones that die if they're heads are destroyed, skeletons only die when they take loads of damage. If you want to get rid of one just feed it a healing potion.

I'm also not sure what the heck your talking about with "game crashing bugs" and "needing to save constantly" sinse I've played entombed for hours at a time and not experienced such problems, as I said the only problems I know about are the stat reset upon changing form which occurs with shaman and ratkin, and the issues withe the bazaar. Are you sure you've got the latest version of the game?

I find it rather worrying that your willing to pay money to the large mega coorporations who don't give a rat's rear end about accessibility but won't support the indi developers who do.

Of course if a game like psychostrike is actually not a fun or particularly well designed game,fare enough (I've not p layed the thing so don't know), however I will say I personally always am a little more lenient in deciding whether to buy audiogames or not myself and though there are certainly games I have mot bought either due to them not being my thing or imho the quality not being up to even a basic standard, I am willing to give at least some bennifit of the doubt.

As to Jonnyto, I would be sorry if you have put him off buying the best audio rpg we've had thus far.