Re: dropbox frustrations with all of cae's games

Hi,
thanks for the links, I had the same problem when I was trying to download games from your site.
Btw, you have another swamp campaign on there which I wanted to try, I forgot the name right now. But the description said something about a kind of dungeon crawling thing with sidequests and stuff. If it still works with the current swamp version, could you give a sendspace link for that too please?
And don't talk so badly about your own games man, if people want links to them they can't be that bad! big_smile