Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Hi all, we are preparing the design process for a brand new cruiser that will be in orbit around inderion station, signis alpha, or someware in the delta system. This cruiser will be used as the recruitment outpost for the federation navy, so yes, you will be able to join the federation navy soon. We're still designing the initial mission ideas, but we think it would be cool as part of the roleplay aspect to have an examination at the recruitment test. What do you guys think of this idea. We'll let you know when the new cruiser will be explorable.