Re: I'm here to promote my short story

Hi,
@dark. I see now. Yeah, I suppose I wouldn't actually pay that much for a 6 page story. I might pay 79 pense, but that'd be about it, and the writing would have to be absolute quality. As for the bog post, I'm going to take a lot of that into consideration in my next book (which is actually a book this time, already standing at almost 2500 words in the second chapter). Thanks for your comments and not doing what most other people may have done.
As for droupal, that can be found over here, and the documentation is hugely comprehensive and well written. In deed, its the software I prefer because of the extensive write ups, reviews and extensability of the hole thing.