preview! SoundRTS, the starwars mod!

Hello to all you lovely people of the forum.
As you may or may not remember, a long long long long time ago, in a far distant planet of the galaxy named forum, there was a topic. From this topic the rebble and empire alliance received a desperate distress call for a starwars mod for soundRTs.
So with help from the force lords from Nathan Tech, the rebbles and empire alliance seased there poker game erm, i mean fighting, and grouped together to make this mod.
Starwars mod version 1.0 by nathan tech!
Pick your side, rebble or empire, pick from over 10 different unit types and here the realistic battle sounding attacks as each unit follows your orders to concor the universe. Control sly sith and justifiable jedi as they participate in this force shaking mod.
Sounds great, don't it?
There's only one problem. Its not being released until the end of July.
But but! before you hit backspace on your keyboard and begin to charge me with your torches and pichforks i'd like to offer this recorded preview I did of a basic run threw of a few of the mods abilities.
Check it out now:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/212 … ration.mp3

Hope you enjoy and we are simply on the edge of our seats waiting for your reviews and comments.
Grab your sabers, hop in your fighters, and lets make war in the stars!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JoeFoeGames via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector