Who would win?

Hey all. In this topic, I thought it'd be cool to take superheroes/villains, video game characters and other popular characters from whatever universe and give one's opinion on who might win. I'll start.
Combatant 1: Ultron, Adamantium form
Combatant 2: Optimus Prime
While Ultron in his adamantium form is a force to be reckoned with, Optimus Prime has taken down such foes as Megatron, several times, Sentinel Prime and The Fallen as well as powerful bounty hunter Lockdown. Ultron has taken on the entire Avengers team and lived, and I'm pretty sure he could rival Thanos in his power. He has the advantage of being able to transfer his AI to whatever electronic device he has access too which is basically any electronic connected to the internet or with a memory unit. While Optimus Prime is very powerful, I feel like Ultron would win. Even if Optimus Prime's Energon blade was able to pierce Ultron's shell, Ultron could always transfer himsel f to whatever unit he wanted and come back to beat Optimus Prime into submission.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moore2it via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector