Re: Very disappointed by some people

Well Dark and Aaron I agree, and I think that no matter of the persons intellectual level, blind students should go to a reputable school. That school was well-known for its problems, and I believe other blinds should have had similar experiences as well. I remember about 6 years ago, in a meeting between parents and teachers at my special school, a mother of a student who had gone to that public school where this girl is actually, complained about the conditions in which her son was. She told us that the guy had no friends, and similar things I mentioned in my first post. When my mother heard this, she felt really afraid about my future at the public school, and in the first days she was completely tensed and kept asking me how I was doing at the school.