Re: beatstar soundpacks!

Hay sLJ, I just; well last night; got your files and will take a look at them and fix what I can before asking for songs and such.
Also, o1 is not needed as a1 is the sound for pressing nothing.
Will fix all timings in the bpm file then upload to orial's server unless you'd like to take a look at it first.
I'll also send you the corrected files for your keeping.