Re: extremely disturbing news

More than 1 person has suggested some sort of moderation is in order here, so I should at least post something.

I haven't gone back through every post with a fine toothed comb, but while originally reading each one nothing jumped out at me as being in need of moderator action.  Now don't get me wrong, as individuals each of the moderators may have differing opinions on what would and would not require action.  If another mod wants to jump in because of something they read, I will not be bothered by that at all.

There were a few times when things were said that could easily have exploded in the next post, but people have done a pretty good job of keeping their cool.  Not everything is bunnies and unicorns here, but I also don't think I've seen any blatant harassment or foul language.  Please do quote and correct me if I'm wrong.  I may have gone over something and missed something horrible that was said.  I apologiz e in advance if I have.

Dhruv had all those angry rants earlier, but I'll let those slide for now.  big_smile   (post 32 if you don't get the joke)

UltraLeetJ, I agree that at times things are not exactly locked down tight by the moderators, but I also see that as a good thing.  We all know how that can be a bad situation, but on the flip side people aren't terrified to say anything because of how an over zealous moderator might interpret it.  I've been on forums, and even games, where over policing did far more damage than freedom ever could.  So while I think we need to police things that are getting out of hand, there is at least a silver lining to the times things go by unnoticed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kyle12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector