Air soft and an idea about an blind friendly sight, thoughts.

Hi. I am a gun lover, but i live in Norway, so i can't have the real deal. Air soft, how ever is pearfektly legal. I can get the guns, but espeshaly at longer range, it becoms harder and harder to hit. So i started to think.
Moast of you have heard about this system
http://youtu.be/VuafJDpgcU4
But this is an electronik system between the gun an the target, and is not so portable.
Reasently i found this video on youtube
http://youtu.be/2R2oxzlbpCE
This is a thermal sight. It sences heat. I was thinking that it wood be possible to combind this to teknologis together in one pakkage.
So what do you think? About air soft in general and my little idea