my dmnb combat skills

hi I will post my combating skills here, and You have better combat skills, please post here. There are 2 ofensive skills and 2 defensive skills first ofensive skill go to your enemies cordinates, but not straight. If your enemy located at 100000000, 100000000, 100000000, go to 100000000, 99995000, 100000000. enemy's senser range is not more then 1000, So You can destroy your enemies safely. Note, enmies can avoid your missiles, So, stay at speed around 1000, and If you are pa to close and most dangerous, Turn off Your autopilot and change your heading. Then keep firing. I used this skill, I destroyed many enemies. When I do a fighting mission, I always victory, because enemies senser range is very low. Sometimes I fill so boring, and So sometimes I go straight to my enemies cordinates, and enjoy The deadly battle. Rail guns and beems divided the space, missiles exploded around, cannons are fired like crazy, and all ships power down quickly. When I fill dangerous and I fi ll this battle is impossible to victory, I teleport in a station, and sell my ship before my ship completely destroyed. Next, I've already said this one. Turn on your shields, and go straight your to target. and fire missiles until you ran out of warheads. Fire like crazy. Fire one missile pur second. If you ran out of warheads, Just fire another weapon like crazy. and repair your shields repeatedly. keep firing until target destroyed. It is a defensive skills. first, simply turn off your autopilot. You must going your max speed, because enemies can follow you. Go to a random station and dock. next, If your has been targeted by enemy, or If you hear the missile alert, simply, change your autopilot course and engage your lift drive. then, end of the battle. This skills always my skills, and if you have better than this, please post it here. Thanks