Re: Happy Ramadan

Wa Alaykum Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu - may Allah have his peace, mercy and blessings upon you, my friend. Fear not. Trying to learn arabic is the first step to becoming a Walli Insha Allah - Walli is like Allah's best friend. They're like his best humans. Walli in arabic means ally of Allah. Insha Allah means if Allah wills. Whenever you remember to say it, say it. It means "if Allah wills." And believe in what you say, too. In Surah Kahf - the cave, Allah says, "and never say I will do this tomorrow without saying if Allah wills" - Brothers and Sisters if one of you could give a better translation, Jazak Allah.

Here are the arabic words you don't know
Dua - supplication. Requesting something from Allah. So "Allah, give me good health," is a dua because you're asking him for good health.
Jazak Allah - I can't give you a solid translation, because I can't remember. But it is merely thanking someone in the name of Allah. Only Allah can truly repay what we've done to them since he is ar wiser than us. Type Islamic expressions into the internet and you can find it Insha Allah.
Mumin - believers. So anyone who does good in this world such as helping others and does the salat - namaz or prayer, how ever you prefer to say it, is a Mumin.
Jinn - before I tell you this, make sure not to get Jinnfobic I.E. Fear that a Jinn will attack you or hate all of them.
Essencially, Jinn are invisible beings to humans. They can travel longer than humans are able to. Some of them can fly, others can take different forms, others travel. Most of the Jinn form the army of the Shayatin - Iblis's evil army. Iblis is Lusifer in the bible. Shatan means Satan. There are Christians, jews etc from amongst the Jinn. They have civilisations like we do that we can't generally see unless Allah wills.

Some Jinns that are really good might try to help you.  Others might t ry to mislead you. These are the Shayatin. The top guy of the Jinn is Iblis. Most listen to him but some don't. Some Jinn might even befriend you, but that's rare.
Normally, Jinns can't cross over into the human relm, even though they can see what we're doing. However, in certain circumstances, they can - only when Allah allows that that to be happen. However, remember that they're still generally sinning. Some people believe they can't though. The worst a Jinn might try to do is whisper in your head evil thoughts (Wasswassas.) It is rare for a Jinn to attempt possession, since they are forbidden from doing so. Jinn are physicly stronger than humans, and can vertually live anywhere. However, although they are similar to humans, they are not as intelligent. They make up for this by being crafty. Remember they know how to push you're buttons because you can't see them but they can.
As I said, don't become obsessed over them now. F or a more detailed description, listen to "the world of the unseen" by Sheikh Hasan Ali. It's on youtube. For protection from them, read Ayatul Kursi - the verse of the throne. Type it into the internet and you will find it Insha Allah. You should be able to find an english translation. If you find it hard to recite in arabic, it doesn't matter if you have a bit of an accent. Just try your best. I suggest going to your local Mazjid to learn arabic.
Surah - a chapter of the holy Qur'an.
Ya-Seen. Chapter 36, means the helper. Listen to it in the morning, it is a Sunnah - what the Prophet did. S.A.W - I can't write the full arabic means may Allah's ppeace and blessings be upon him. That saying is for Prophet Muhammad himself. I can't remember the other saying you use for the other great people that Allah has mentioned in the Qur'an.
If I have made any mistakes, would one of the Brothers and Sisters kindly correct it?
Wasa llam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ronal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector