Re: hello i am new here in audiogames forum

Like everyone has said welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, and find some great games along the way.    The game sounds interesting. I'll definitely have a look at it. I should have some downtime the beginning of next month, so I'll maybe do it then.  Again welcome.